Thursday, September 1, 2011

Take Flight to the Imagination

I was looking for something small-ish to create during the long dry times of my full-sized art dolls.  One thing led to another and I started creating Inspired Birds.  He is sculpted from PaperClay and painted with artist acrylics and pastels then crackled for an aged look. 

This little guy lives in a beautiful, imaginative world where birds wear sneakers and caps with propellers.  His tag reads "Take Flight to the Imagination".

I hope he inspires you to visit your imagination today!






He will be available in my Etsy shop today....www.pumpkinheadstudio.etsy.com

SOLD!  Thank you Alyice!

1 comment:

  1. Kitty... I just love this guy! How fun... and a nice "change" as well! Thank you too, for your well-wishes! We are drying out and Vermont will rebuild! Daryle, in South Jersey

    ReplyDelete